Welcome to our NL Kids Zoom Clubs page! Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any comments or questions.
Zoom Club Sundays – September 27 | 10:00-10:30am
We’ll be reviewing this week’s Bible lesson together which can be found here: New Life Kids @ Home
K-3rd Team Leader: Yolanda Wagner
Meeting ID: 826 3118 9453
4th-6th Team Leader: Marc Martin
Meeting ID: 406 238 5043
- Install the Zoom app (or see zoom.us).
- Join this Zoom test room to ensure your speakers and microphone are working properly.
- 5 minutes prior to Zoom Club start time:
- Access the Zoom app and click on “Join”.
- Enter Meeting ID and Passcode (look for the appropriate Zoom Club codes above).
- Team Leader will invite you in when ready.
- Tip: As you enter the room and connect by audio, Zoom will provide you with the option to test your microphone–consider doing this if you have not tested it previously.
- Tip: Go to “Settings” on your device and select the Zoom app – ensure that you have allowed Zoom to access your microphone and camera.
- Add your child’s name as the Zoom participant (if not already listed):
- Go to “Participants”, locate your name and click on it.
- Click “Rename”, type in your child’s first and last name and click “Done”.
- Make sure your child can be seen on screen (check lighting or adjust the screen angle.)
- If you continue having difficulty connecting after several attempts, you might try uninstalling the Zoom app and reinstalling.
- Background noise can be disruptive so please be sure your kids are in a quiet area when attending a Zoom Club. Also, if you have joined the room and can see everybody but can’t hear anybody, please be sure to mute yourself as you continue to troubleshoot. We want to minimize background noises as it interferes with the kids in the Zoom Club who are trying to listen. Thank you so much!