We are in an exciting new season of Senior Leadership and are ready to make our mark. Does the challenge of being entrusted with significant ownership excite you? Are you ready to make a difference for Christ and be a part of a passionate team? Let’s talk!
The Next Generation Director will be responsible for overseeing the following departments at New Life Church: Nursery/Pre-school, Elementary, and Pre-teen. They will have proven leadership skills and understand the importance of working through leaders of teams to minister to as many kids as possible. They will also have proven administrative skills to oversee schedules, coordinate activities, and establish systems that will scale as God grows our ministry.
- Network, recruit, train, and support adult volunteers to lead all kids ministry departments.
- Ensure that all kids environments are welcoming, safe, clean, and fun for children of all ages.
- Lead volunteer teams to prepare and execute excellent Sunday morning environments for babies, toddlers, kids, and pre-teens that make them want to come back every week.
- Lead volunteer teams to prepare and execute a 60 minute midweek kids activity program during the school year.
- Lead volunteer teams to prepare and execute Summer VBS programs to reach unchurched families in our community.
- Co-plan and co-execute events that unchurched families love to attend.
- Directly report to Lead Pastor.
Bonus Points If You:
- Don’t take yourself too seriously and feel comfortable joining a team that loves to laugh.
- Can name some popular YouTube kids channels.
About Vacaville, California
Named one of the Most Livable Cities in the United States, Vacaville, CA has it all: good schools, centrally located, and a small-town charm perfect for families looking to put down roots. A day tripper’s dream, Vacaville is within reach of San Francisco, Napa Valley, multiple beaches, snow sports destinations, hiking trails, and campgrounds.
About New Life Church
Located in the suburbs of the San Francisco Bay Area, New Life Church is a welcoming place where families are valued and kids are treasured. Our vision has always been to reach our unique community, which is multi-ethnic and longing for a purpose. Stats show that 50% to 66% of people in our area do not have any religious affiliation. If you share our heart in wanting to reach a diverse group of people with various faith backgrounds, then we can’t wait to hear from you. New Life Church is a part of the Church of The Nazarene and aligns with their doctrine and statement of beliefs (www.nazarene.org).
How To Apply
Send your resumé and a brief video link explaining why you are perfect for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.