The part-time Administrative Coordinator will help coordinate schedules, oversee administrative projects, assist Pastoral staff, and other tasks as assigned. Every week will vary in needs, ranging from coordinating video shoots, following up with personal requests, planning and overseeing facility events, communicating with new guests, staff, or other teams.
- Excellent with computers, smartphones, and technology
- Administratively gifted, level-headed, and a heart to serve
- Experience using Google Apps, Google Calendar, Gmail, web-based software
- Coordinating and communicating with volunteers, staff, and teams
- Execute projects, plan events, and complete various tasks on a weekly basis
- Able to multi-task and change directions quickly when needed
- Ministry experience (volunteer or paid)
- Leadership or management experience
- Digital Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Video Editing
About Vacaville, California
Named one of the Most Livable Cities in the United States, Vacaville, CA has it all: good schools, centrally located, and a small-town charm perfect for families looking to put down roots. A day tripper’s dream, Vacaville is within reach of San Francisco, Napa Valley, multiple beaches, snow sports destinations, hiking trails, and campgrounds.
About New Life Church
Located in the suburbs of the San Francisco Bay Area, New Life Church is a welcoming place where families are valued and kids are treasured. Our vision has always been to reach our unique community, which is multi-ethnic and longing for a purpose. Stats show that 50% to 66% of people in our area do not have any religious affiliation. If you share our heart in wanting to reach a diverse group of people with various faith backgrounds, then we can’t wait to hear from you. New Life Church is a part of the Church of The Nazarene and aligns with their doctrine and statement of beliefs (www.nazarene.org).
How To Apply
Send your resumé explaining why you are perfect for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.