Small Groups are the quickest way to get connected at New Life Church.
There a Small Group waiting for you!
Are you interested in leading a Small Group or have questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Small groups meet weekly and are our quickest way of connecting with others.
Benefits of joining a small group:
These small groups review and discuss the Sunday message.
- Wednesdays 7:00-8:00pm
- Thursdays 4:00-5:00pm
These small groups focus on a topic for the semester, like a book or a DVD study. Our topical groups study anything from spiritual maturity to finances and beyond.
- Financial Peace University (classes start Thursday March 29, 2018)
These groups are mainly times of fellowship and may include groups such as Basketball, Walking, Golfing, Fishing and Family Fit Events.
- Co-Ed Volleyball, Mondays, 7:00-8:30pm
- Men’s Basketball, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 7:30-10:30am
- Adult Basketball, Fridays, 8:30-10:30pm
- Women’s Walking Group, 9:00-10:00am
These groups are great for anyone going through Recovery of any kind. The sessions in these studies are from Life Recovery Group. We offer Recovery, HOPE (for those dealing with family members struggling with mental health issues), and Grief Share.
- Celebrate Recovery, Tuesdays, 6:30-8:00pm
- HOPE, Tuesdays, 6:30-8:00pm
Service groups are gathering to do something for someone else. Email email@example.com if you’re interested in being a part of a Service Group.