Now is the time to join a Small Group! Small Groups are the quickest way to get connected at New Life Church. Check out our ongoing Small Groups here: newlifechurch.com/smallgroups
There’s a Small Group waiting for you!
Are you interested in leading a Small Group or have questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Small groups meet weekly and are our quickest way of connecting with others.
Benefits of joining a small group:
These small groups focus on a topic for the semester, like a book or a DVD study. Our topical groups study anything from spiritual maturity to finances and beyond.
These groups are mainly times of fellowship and may include groups such as Basketball, Walking, Golfing and Family Fit Events.
- Co-Ed Volleyball, Mondays, 7:00-8:30pm
- Tuesday Morning Basketball, 8:00-10:30am
- Tuesday Night Basketball, 7:45-9:30pm
- Adult Basketball, Fridays, 8:30-10:30pm
- Women’s Walking, Saturdays 8:00am-9:15am, Vacaville
These groups are great for anyone going through Recovery of any kind. The sessions in these studies are from Life Recovery Group. We offer Recovery, HOPE (for those dealing with family members struggling with mental health issues), and Grief Share.
- Celebrate Recovery, Tuesdays, 6:30-8:00pm