Ever wanted to make a difference?
You were made for something significant. You have a purpose and a calling. So where do you start?
That is why we created the Summer Internship program at New Life Church: to help people from Seniors in high school to 20 and 30-somethings to discover their purpose and guide them in their journey.
Our New Life Summer Internship program is an awesome way for you to get real-world experience in a ministry context and learn how to lead and serve. Our Summer Interns will spend 20 hours/week learning, serving, and growing together, with each intern choosing one of the following emphases:
- Pastoral Ministry – helping others grow spiritually
- Kids Ministry – working with kids thru 5th grade
- Youth Ministry – working with teens 6th thru 12th grade
- Photography / Videography / Social Media / Creative Ministry – using the arts to inspire
- Preaching / Teaching – learning how to craft and deliver compelling sermons
- Worship / Tech – helping others connect with God thru music and audio/video environments
Our summer semester begins the week of June 10th and ends the week of August 12th. All interns must be present at all 3 services on Sundays for the duration of the internship and be available to meet in-person on Thursdays (flexibility for Thursdays available if needed). Interns will also be expected to agree to a lifestyle agreement and be willing to purchase the books necessary for the summer, which will run about $50.
If you have questions on the internship requirements or details, please email Pastor Darren. To apply, click on the link below: